Triple R

Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Three Triple R is a listener-funded community radio station where almost all the broadcasters are volunteers who work alongside a small paid staff. Around 70% of programming is music based with both generalist and specialist music shows ranging across various genres. The other 30% is talks-based programming ranging across architecture, politics, medicine and IT
Listen online:

Playlist (recent)